Company: Stepping Stones Support Services Program
Location: Bothwell, ON
Required Experience: Basic Bookkeeping experience
Cover Letter: Required
Application deadline: 11/25/2023
We are a not-for-profit organization, governed by a Board of Directors, whose members are appointed by each participating First Nation. Located in Delaware Nation, we are the delivery agent for the Ontario Works program and our mandate is to ensure the delivery of quality service to the communities of our member nations.
We are a small but busy organization and are seeking an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to provide support in maintaining the administrative functions of the Stepping Stones Support Services Program.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in maintaining the administrative functions of the Stepping Stones Support Services Program and must have:
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally at all times
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently without immediate guidance and supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Basic Bookkeeping experience
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent telephone manners
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and unlimited access to a reliable vehicle is required
Salary is negotiable within the range approved by the Board of Directors and is dependent on the applicant’s skills and experience.
Please submit your cover letter and resume (clearly marked “Confidential”) with three recent written employment references either by e-mail or fax no later than November 25, 2023 at 4:30pm to:
Stepping Stones Support Services Program
Attention: Norma Albert, Administrator
22268 Center Road, P.O. Box 310
Bothwell, ON N0P 1C0
Please address any questions concerning this posting to Robert Wrightman, Finance Coordinator at 519-692-5050 ext. 2.
We thank all interested individuals, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.