Administrative Assistant – Partnerships and Policy
Company: Thunderbird Partnership Foundation
Location: Bothwell, ON
Required Experience: 1 Year
Job Type: Full Time
Education/Credentials: Four-year degree or Business Administration diploma
Cover Letter: Required
Application deadline: February 06, 2023
* Check PDF attachment for full details!
• As a Thunderbird Partnership Foundation Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible to support the effective operation and administrative needs of the Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors within a fast paced First Nations organization. You will also provide administrative support services for
the Policy and Partnerships team.
• You will join a team like yourself, dedicated to performing work that has real value and meaning in the lives of others.
• You will apply your experience, skills, talents, and passion for the benefit of others while learning from the expertise of your wellness focused team.
• You will enjoy the satisfaction that comes from knowing that your work is much more than just a job.
• You will work with staff who are kind, supportive, encouraging and caring.
As the Thunderbird Partnership Foundation Administrative Assistant, you will
• assist with the efficient operation of administrative duties which includes completing a variety of tasks involving the knowledge of office protocol and an understanding of the organization, programs, and services related to the work of Thunderbird Partnership Foundation; and
• support organizational communication, information management and coordination, event and project management, operational support, and data entry.
Four-year degree and at least one year of administration experience
Business administration diploma and two years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of a First Nations language and culture is a definite asset
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
• Able to function in a computerized environment with a proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Must be able to work with a variety of digital tools for project management, files storage and sharing, meetings (audio/visual), teleconference calls
• Excellent typing skills as well as an ability to take minutes and transcribe meetings
• Good interpersonal skills that include general courtesy in answering telephones, greeting visitors, and directing people
• High level of professionalism and able to always maintain confidentiality
• Must be very organized and be able to multi-task while maintaining efficiency and accuracy
• Able to attend work locations not accessible by public transit
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please email your resume and cover letter for confidential consideration.
Thunderbird Partnership Foundation (NNAPF)
22361 Austin Line
Bothwell, ON N0P 1C0
Closing: Open until filled.