Jordan’s Principle Supervisor
Company: Chippewas of the Thames First Nation Health Centre
Location: Muncey, ON
Required Experience: 3-5 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Education/Credentials: A Degree in Health or Social Work/Social Service Work
Cover Letter: Required
Application deadline: February 04, 2023
Reporting to the Health Services Manager the Jordan’s Principle Supervisor will directly supervise the team’s
functions. The Jordan’s Principle Supervisor will implement service coordination functions for First Nations
children and their families by providing families of First Nations Children with a knowledgeable resource to help
them access health, education and social supports through Jordan’s Principle; to contact Indigenous Services
Canada on behalf of such children and their families, and to navigate existing federal and provincial/territorial
health, educational programs and social services to address a child’s needs.
Ensure the program services are in alignment with Chippewas of the Thames First Nation strategic planning,
policies and procedures. Chippewa Health Centre recognizes the importance of maintaining high standards and
top-quality health care services and is accredited through the Canadian Accreditation Council.
• A Degree in Health or Social Work/ Social Service Work in accordance with the Province of Ontario,
including Registration (in good standing) with the College of Social Work.
• 3 to 5 years of direct management and administration experience.
• 3 to 5 years of direct experience working with children and families using various therapies and models,
including Holistic World View and Culturally appropriate therapies.
• Experience with writing proposal, policies and procedure reports
• Experience working with Indigenous people, organizations and communities
• Able to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Be a positive role-model and community citizen; practice healthy lifestyle choices such as abstaining from
drugs and alcohol as well as practicing a holistic world view.
• Must have complete up to date immunization records, including 3 full doses of COVID-19 Vaccine.
Interested Applicants, please submit a Cover Letter, Resume, Three work related references, photocopies of
education documents to:
HR Manager, HR@COTTFN.com
Chippewas of the Thames First Nation, 320 Chippewa Road
Muncey, Ontario N0L-1Y0
*To view the full job description, check the file attachment below!